Sunday, October 6, 2013

And the Research Continues!! (Week 5)

                                            Hello Everyone,

        Hope that you are all doing well in your research ventures. This week I was to do more research focusing on empirical research journals that have been peer reviewed. This for me was probably the hardest of all the research that I have done thus far. After several hours of research on my topic of Autism I came across a website Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Here i found several articles that discussed the current and past issues of Autism Spectrum Disorder.

      I was shocked to learn while going through the articles that Autism is still under question as to whether or not is a valid or invalid disorder. After countless weeks of research Autism and finding that Behavioral Therapy is the best solution to help children and adults with autism transition into living independent lives, it is just crazy to learn that Autism still remain a question in the world of psychology. I have learned a lot while doing my research and hope to learn much more!

I am going to continue my research on Autism and its validity!

Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment