Saturday, October 19, 2013

Research...More and More Research (week 7)

 Hello Everyone!

As the weeks come to an end I have learned a lot from all the research that I have done. Although class is going to end, my research will not. There is always something new that can be learned. I have gained a lot of information about Autism Spectrum Disorder and the treatments; I have learned that Autism Spectrum Disorder is still under examination as to whether or not it is a "real" disorder or not.  I still feel that there is much research to be done, but it cannot happen if don't take into consideration that each person with Autism is different.

Autism is an interesting topic because it is relatively new to the public. I feel that everyone can learn something about working with Autistic children or even just researching Autism themselves. Autism is a disorder that had to do with the development of a child or adult. There are different severity's of the disorder from high functioning to super low functioning. In my line of work I have dealt with every case and have learned that each child has special need that they need help with.

I hope that my blogs have encouraged you to get information on different topics such as Autism.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marco,

    Thanks for all your input on this subject. Autism is not clearly understood, and you are right, each individual with Autism is unique. Therefore research must be continuous, looking at all of its facets so that people can have as clear a picture as possible.

    Take care,

    Julia Jacobson

    ReplyDelete