Saturday, October 26, 2013

Literature Review (Week 8)

                                                                          Hello All,

As the final week is here we have been asked to write a literature review about the sources and research that we have done all session. I really enjoyed doing research on the topic of Autism because it has allowed to get a better understanding of the disorder and the different approaches to treatment in every child and adult. Writing the literature review was not difficult at all, I think to be honest the most difficult part of writing this review was finding the time to sit down and write it. Autism Spectrum Disorder is such a misunderstood disorder that not only confuses people but it also leaves many children un-diagnosed. I was able to answer many of my question while researching Autism, but there is one question that I still was unable to answer..." What happens when some is diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder late in life?"

I know that having questions after doing all this research is weird, but don't forget that research is an ongoing endevour.

No comments:

Post a Comment